The Kia Stinger has brought impressive sportscar performance to the Kia lineup. This car offers powerful engine options and a variety of performance features. But does the 2018 Kia Stinger offer a manual transmission? The 2018 Kia Stinger comes equipped with an eight-speed transmission. The transmission is able to shift automatically, or drivers can shift gears manually using steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
2018 Kia Stinger Engine and Drive System Options
The 2018 Kia Stinger has been designed to be a practical sports car. A key to this is the available all-wheel drive system. The car is available in rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive systems.
Two engine options will be offered on the 2018 Kia Stinger. Standard equipment starts with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine. This engine produces 255 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque.
In addition to the base engine, the 2018 Stinger can be equipped with a 3.3-liter twin-turbo V-6 engine. This engine delivers the best performance ratings available on the car at 365 horsepower and 376 pound-feet of torque.
Fuel economy ratings for the 2018 Stinger are estimated at up to 22 miles per gallon in the city and 29 mpg on the highways for 25 mpg combined.
The 2018 Kia Stinger will be offered in multiple trim levels each coming equipped with a variety of features and technology systems. The car is available in Stinger, Premium, GT, GT1 and GT2 models. Features offered on the car include:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Bluetooth, USB and auxiliary connectivity.
- Parking Distance Warning.
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assistance.
- Front Collision Warning System.
- Lane Keep Assist.
- Lane Departure Warning System.
- Blind Spot Collision Warning System with Lane Change Assist.
- Rear Cross Traffic Collision Warning System.
- Smart Cruise Control With Stop and Go.