2021 Kia Sorento New Features and Updates
Kia recently unveiled the all-new 2021 Kia Sorento to the public for the first time! The all-new 2021 Sorento features a number of changes from last year’s model including new features, engine options, and several vehicle updates as well! You can visit us here at Kia of Irvine today to learn more about the new features and updates offered by the all-new 2021 Kia Sorento for yourself! Join us as we highlight a few of these new features and updates today!
2021 Kia Sorento Offers New Engine Options
One of the biggest changes for the all-new 2021 Kia Sorento is the engine options that the model has available. For the 2021 model year, the 2021 Kia Sorento will offer four engine options, including two hybrid options! The four engine options that customers will be deciding between include:
- 2.5L GDI 4-Cylinder Engine
- 2.5L Turbo GDI 4-Cylinder Engine
- 1.6L Turbo GDI 4-Cylinder Hybrid Engine
- 1.6L Turbo GDI 4-Cylinder Plug-In Hybrid Engine
If you would like to learn more about the performance output and fuel economy ratings offered by these four terrific engine options, then you should reach out to the staff here at Kia of Irvine for more information today!
2021 Kia Sorento New and Updated Features
In addition to the new engine options available with the 2021 Kia Sorento, the model will also offer several new and updated key features as well! Some of the great new and updated features that customers will find on the all-new 2021 Kia Sorento are highlighted in the list below!
- 12.3-Inch Full Digital Meter Cluster
- 10.25-Inch High-Resolution Color Touchscreen Display
- Split-Screen Functionality
- Haptic Feedback Buttons
- Multi-Connection Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity
- Allows Connection of Two Phones Simultaneously
- On-Demand Find My Car with Surround View Monitor (UVO)
- Last Mile Navigation (UVO)
If you would like to learn more about any of the new features or elements of the 2021 Kia Sorento, then you should contact our staff here at Kia of Irvine today!