13 Tips and Tricks for Long Distance Driving and Road Trips
Are you planning a long drive or road trip this fall? If so, then there are a few tips and tricks that you should be following while planning your trip and while actually making the drive. The staff here at Kia of Irvine has a number of excellent tips and tricks that you should consider following. Feel free to visit our dealership before your trip to have your vehicle inspected to ensure that it is well-equipped for driving long distances.
Below are 13 tips and tricks that individuals should consider when they are about to embark on a lengthy drive or road trip! Check them out for yourself today!
- Follow the Rules of the Road
- Plan Rest Stops Out Ahead of Time
- Pack Plenty of Healthy Road Trip Snacks
- Get a Good Night’s Rest Prior to Your Trip
- Take a Break from Driving Every 2 or 3 Hours
- Wear Clothing That is Comfortable for Driving
- Bring Plenty of Water Bottles to Stay Hydrated
- Chew Gum While Driving to Maintain Alertness
- Maintain Proper and Comfortable Driving Posture
- Listen to Audio Books, Podcasts, or Favorite Playlists
- Bring Various Forms of Entertainment for Passengers
- Do Not Rely Solely on Cruise Control to Improve Awareness
- Alternate Drivers and Avoid Driving More than 10 Hours Each
If you would like more details about any of the tips and tricks highlighted above, then you should contact our staff here at Kia of Irvine today!